This Charter serves to establish the existence of the Safety Steering Committee and document the standards by which Committee shall operate. The Safety Steering Committee is tasked with identifying the priority Safety needs, establishing credibility within the community, and creating a sustainable resource strategy to make change. It is the goal of the Safety Steering Committee to create a sustainable plan to manage the current Safety activities and any additional Safety activities for the future of Browne’s Ferry.
We have identified the following strategies as essential to Browne’s Ferry:
- Determining priority Safety activity needs
- Establishing your credibility and building a strong base of support for your efforts
- Determining the best resource strategy for using internal and external resources
- Maintaining your resilience and a positive attitude
- Working with and within the guidelines of the HOA Board
The Safety Steering Committee will act as an advisory committee to the Browne’s Ferry HOA Board. The committee will work together to:
- Provide suggestions to the Board
- Create standards, schedules, and plan for activities
- Provide recommendations to the board for the direction of the community
It is the expectation that the Safety Steering Committee with seek resources within the community to obtain our home owner’s needs, ideas, experiences, and community knowledge. The committee is comprised of Browne’s Ferry home owners. All members of the committee agree to attend scheduled meetings and maintain a consistent level of participation and clear communication. It is of the upmost importance that this group remains positive about the upcoming changes and exudes high energy in order to achieve our goals.
This committee will abide by the Browne’s Ferry Covenants and bylaws. Each committee, including the Safety Committee will contain one board member as a part of its committee.