The tennis court renovation project was completed in early September and is now available for Browne’s Ferry member use. A few things to keep in mind:
- The court is for member use only. Guests may use the court as long as they are accompanied by a member.
- No dogs are allowed on the court.
- No glass is allowed on the court.
- The keypad code is printed in the newsletter, and is updated every two months. If you cannot find your keypad code, please call Cedar Management.
- Be sure to close the gate after you are done using the new amenity.
The tile surface can be used for riding bicycles, just take care not to damage the tennis net in the center of the court.